Permatang Pauh- A garage at Jalan Permatang Nibong, Kampung Pertama here at Permatang Pauh caught in fire. The Fire Rescue Department came to rescue immediately to extinguishing the fire and prevent it from spreading. So far, no casualties have been reported, however it is still unclear as to anyone have been injured.
The fire has been successfully extinguished however the damage seems serious. Let us pray for the safety of the villagers and their families through this tough times.
Together as a Community!!!