Bukit Tengah- Great news for the people of Bukit Tengah. A total of RM 2.1 million will be allocated by the MPSP for roads construction and repairs. The announcement was made by YB Tuan Gooi Hsiao Leung, State Assembymen of Bukit Tengah through a press release during his visit to SJK(C) Peng Bin, Bukit Tengah, along with MPSP Councillor, Ong Jing Cheng.
The roads that have been identified to be repaired are:
- Jalan Chiang Heng Kai (RM 400,000)
- Jalan Perindustrian Bukit Minyak 1 (RM300,000)
- Jalan Pinang, Taman Mangga (RM300,000)
- Taman Inderawasih (RM200,000)
- Taman Kerjasama (RM250,000)
- Taman Pelangi (RM350,000)
The repair works will be done by stages beginning from May 2019 to September 2019. Furthermore, a special allocation of RM 300,000 will be provided for emergency purposes and also drainage works in the constituency.
Credit- taken from YB Gooi Hsiao Leung FB Page
Together as a Community!!!